Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I had a Dream...

Last night was one of those terrible dream nights where you keep waking up but every time you go back to sleep it just starts up again! ALLL night I had to deal with a dream about my ex. We were back together and he came to visit me. However, while he was visiting me he was pretty much ignoring me and making friends at my school, going to parties, etc. Then I found out he slept with a girl from my high school who I was alwaaays jealous of and when I confronted him about it he acted like it was no big deal and it was gonna happen again so I should get used to it. I was soo hurt I decided to try making him jealous so he could see how ridiculous he was being. I said we should be in an open relationship ( I even changed my dream Facebook relationship status...thats how you KNOW im serious ) and he didnt care. At all. Maybe this dream doesn't sound as bad as I thought but if you could really picture it like I did, thinking it waas real, then youd know how bad it was. Even just having a dream im back together with him makes me sad. sigh.

So, what about you guys? Any dreams about exs?

No comments:

Post a Comment