Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blah Days..

Today is really just a blah kind of day. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Although I did two two writing exercises on   http://daily-writing.blogspot.com/ so I feel alright about it. Even though it wasnt for anything I always feel productive when I write.  Ive decided to try writing on that site everyday because I need to write more. I feel more centered and at peace...more zen about everything in my life when I can reflect and get it all out of my system. It's called scriptotherapy. Well, scriptotherapy is really when a person suffering Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder writes about their traumatic experiences and it helps them work through it. So, I guess what im talking about is a cousin of scriptotherapy. But whats it called??  I just have to get over my laziness and write more. end of story  =[  I dont even know what else to talk about here. I feel like im sending this blog and all my thoughts into a black abyss. I dont know how to search different blogs on here at all let alone by subject or anything. I feel like people cant find mine either. If anyones out there!!...Please!...Make contact!! Let me know what im doing wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment